Time & Location
Mar 18, 10:00 AM EDT – Mar 25, 12:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Please read all the event policies before purchasing this event. Please double-check dates, times, and time zones as there are NO refunds and registrations are non-transferable for this workshop. Purchase only includes what is stated in the description below.
ANATOMY AND HUMAN MOVEMENT WORKSHOP
This two-part, highly requested workshop will take a deep dive into the following topics:
- Prime mover, antagonist, synergist, stabilizer
- Reciprocal inhibition, altered rec inhibition, syn dominance
- Planes of motion
- Joint motions in each plane
- The 3 energy pathways/systems
- Eccentric, concentric, isometric
- Stretch reflex, autogenic inhibition
- Open and closed-chain exercises
- Sample exam questions on these topics
We will break down these topics into very easy-to-understand terms, and discuss how they will be asked on the exam and how they are utilized when training clients.
Registration includes both Zoom workshops AND the audio recordings of both workshops!!!
Part 1 Sat March 18th@ 10am EST
Part 2 Sat March 25th@ 10am EST
Any recording, copying, distribution, or the rendering of this workshop or any part of this session is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Mark Fitness Coaching. This includes screenshots, pictures, or videos of any type, as well as any form of audio or video recording.