Time & Location
Aug 19, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Please read all the event policies before purchasing this event. Please double-check dates, times, and time zones as there are NO refunds and registrations are non-transferable for this workshop. Purchase only includes what is stated in the description below.
This TIME-SAVING, NO-NONSENSE, exam cram workshop for the NASM CPT will go through some of the top requested exam prep topics AND how they will be asked on the exam. This workshop will break down these topics into easy-to-understand terms so you can memorize AND understand them! There will be plenty of opportunities for Q & A. We will review and break down the following topics:
- Planes of motion and joint motions in each plane
- Open vs closed-chain exercises
- Stages of change
- SMART goals
- Autogenic inhibition, recipricol inhibition, synergistic dominance
- Postural distortion patterns
- Subjective and objective assessments
- Acute variables overview
- OPT Model overview
- Heart anatomy and blood flow
- Exercise cueing
- Access to both Zoom workshops
- Audio recordings of both workshops
This is perfect for those who are close to taking your exam or just want a strong guide of what to focus on as you work through the manual.
Any recording, copying, distribution, or the rendering of this workshop or any part of this session is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Mark Fitness Coaching. This includes screenshots, pictures, or videos of any type, as well as any form of audio or video recording.